Specialized care, customized to your wellness goals
Our team of skilled, certified therapists have experience working with patients of all ages. Each treatment plan is individualized to the patient and the condition from which they suffer. Working as a team, we restore, maintain and enhance optimal physical function and mobility.
The clinicians at Physical Therapy of Cumberland are trained in the treatment of:
- Orthopedic/Sports Injuries – Tendonitis, Bursitis, and Strains and Sprains of the Spine or Other Extremities
- Vestibular Rehabilitation – Treating Balance and Vertigo Symptoms
- TMJ/Headaches – Jaw Pain and Cervicogenic Headaches
- Women’s Health – Pregnancy, Postpartum, Pelvic Dysfunction
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Rehabilitation – Our therapists work closely with surgeons in the region and have a comprehensive understanding of specific rehabilitation protocols for extremity and spinal surgeries. Procedures include rotator cuff repair, ACL reconstruction, meniscus repair, joint replacements, and spinal fusions among others.
- Pediatrics – Torticollis, Developmental Delays and Orthopedic Injuries
- Chronic Pain – Fibromyalgia and Chronic Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Golf screening – Receive golf swing and functional movement assessment from a Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) certified therapist. Correct exercises will help in preventing injury along with maximizing performance.